Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Roleplay, The best one on the planet.

HomeBleach RebirthGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Staff team
~Site Owner~
B.R. Admin

~Administrators~
Caranore

Kaji-Kanto

Kyouken Shikyo

Wade

xXLightxDarkXx

~ Moderators~
TBA

Disclaimer
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Affiliates
--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari Aff

--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiyori-Utsuri

Shiyori-Utsuri

Your standing. : 0

--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari Empty
PostSubject: --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari   --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 am

(i only just learned that only squads 1-5 were available, sorry for the repost but i couldnt figure out how to edit my post, sorry about this o-o;)

Name: Shi Yamiyunari

Real Age: 514

Division: Squad 3

Seat: Vice Captain

Looks:

--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari Extra68

She keeps her face hidden most of the time, long red hair and bright green eyes. Often wears revealing clothing, she easily gets too hot in full clothing, and it helps her to move around better, although it does provide the downfall of lack of armor as well.

Personality: Shes shy, to say the least. Though she has a hard time trusting people due to this shy nature, she truly is a kind hearted person, although this demeanor changes in the midst of battle. Some could call her foolish, because sometimes she doesnt think things through and can easily get into trouble. But despite this, She has never let anyone make a decision for her, Albeit her stubbornness.

During battle, She become crazy, as though the smell of blood drives her further, and the tint of the crimson that touches the ground pushes her to the edge. She becomes a powerful opponent, but a silent one at that. She is not cold, no matter how crazy she goes. And if it is not needed, then she will not seek out violence.
None the less, the sight, or the smell, or the feel of blood, the taste of steel and the sounds of people being hurt in some way or another will open a personality only few lucky people get to see, and live.

In the center of this double edged sword, being Shi's personality, Lies something hardly anyone would suspect.
Not exactly growing up the best way, led to some interesting parts in shi's future. Shi is a complete masochist, for her own pleasure desires to be treated harshly simply because no one had ever been 'gentle' with her.

Stats

Strength: 30

Speed: 30

Accuracy: 50

Stamina: 40

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Yuzukizawa (superior moon)

Zanpakuto Looks:

--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari Bonescythe2

Zanpakuto Description:
Shi's zanpaktou is different than most, Rather than being a simple sword, Hers actually would take place as a crimson scythe, wrapped in blue ribbon. This is a actually very symbolic of Shi's nature. The scythe being a weapon that can be used only to cause permanent damage as used by one end. the way this reflects her so well is that she has never wanted to perform serious injury on an opponent, unless she would release the zanpakuto to its full form.

Released Zanpakuto Description:

Released zankauto Reflects on shis more gruesome and merciless personality, as would become of her as soon as she comes into contact with blood. Boths sides of the scythe hold blades, representing her lust for blood. As it becomes released, a new power unlocks. The more contact with blood or flesh the scythe comes to, the stronger the weapon becomes, and when its fully 'charged' its enough to handle a Vasto Lordes with little difficulty. However, the drawback is that when it comes to the fight ending, a psychiological effect will take place and Shi's lust for blood still wont be sated until the scythe cools down as well.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Bleed... Yuzukizawa.

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
https://2img.net/h/i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Weapons/RevvyScythe.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

Zanpakuto Spirit:
https://2img.net/h/i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/Sakura_angel7/Anime/481reaper.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

Zanpakuto Realm:

--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari Purgatory

Back to top Go down
Shiyori-Utsuri

Shiyori-Utsuri

PostSubject: Re: --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari   --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 am

chances are it wont be approved and i have little confidence it will. well, i can only hope i guess....
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari   --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Well, for one thing you do need to use the code that we provided.

Also, you need to use the rest of the template, this is not a finished application.

I have to say that your shikai is a little too powerful. Vasto Lorde are very strong creatures, I would suggest lowering that. And also, you need to add a stamina decrease for the techniques used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari   --edited-- Shi Yamiyunari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--edited-- Shi Yamiyunari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn :: Member Headquaters :: Character Creation-
Jump to: