Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Roleplay, The best one on the planet.

HomeBleach RebirthGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Staff team
~Site Owner~
B.R. Admin

~Administrators~
Caranore

Kaji-Kanto

Kyouken Shikyo

Wade

xXLightxDarkXx

~ Moderators~
TBA

Disclaimer
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Affiliates
Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} Aff

Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizaki
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Mizaki

Your standing. : 0

Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} Empty
PostSubject: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:22 am

Basic Information

Name: Mizaki Koori

Actual: 240

Division: Division 5

Seat: Vice Captain

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Mizaki doesn't like pushovers, or vegetables. He prefers people who don't push others around for the hell of it. Mizaki loves dark quiet places, he also likes to be last to leave a room, so he doesn't get to paranoid about the people behind him. Mizaki is paranoid that people would do anything to harm him.

Mizaki believes that everything is black and white. Your either a enemy, or a friend. If you betray him, or even say something he doesn't like, he will count you as a enemy and put you on a death list. Mizzaki is also known to put work on hold for other things, like girls. He also tends to be quite silent, maybe even depressing. He can also be known to be perverted more then most.

Mizaki doesn't like traitors or rats. He believes that they betray the shinigami code. Mizaki is always nice to women, he was raised to respect women and treat them like equals. Mizaki doesn't like guys who think they are tough for picking on girls, so he tends to stick up for them.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed: 40

Accuracy: 40

Stamina: 60

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Kousetsu

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description: One frozen 5ft spike is launched at 35mph at the enemy target. (this can only be done when released)

Released Zanpakuto Description: From the release point til about 50 yards out, the ground freezes over.
The air becomes extremely cold and anyone in the frozen radius finds it it hard to breath.
If the persons stay in the frozen area too long, their limbs start to slow down, and the swords become heavier.
A minor case of frost bite will ensue.
All trees and shrubs in the surrounding are covered by a light layer of ice over them.
Each post, 2 stamina points are being reduced from Mizaki, since its draining his strength. 2 points, per post.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Hisame no Kousetsu"

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm:
Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mizaki on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Add more personality to your character. I know you can do better than two lines. I suggest adding a stamina decrease per post, because that is just what kind of Shikai you have. Remove Bankai, because you are applying for Vice captain.

Add more to your history, one paragraph will not cut it. Put it in arcs, such as Human Arc and Shinigami Arc.
Back to top Go down
Mizaki
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Mizaki

PostSubject: Re: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 pm

how many paragraphs?
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm not sure, but you should look at approved apps, and follow their example.
Back to top Go down
Mizaki
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Mizaki

PostSubject: Re: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:26 pm

mmk, I did it o.o
13 paragraphs
according to my comp
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't see a problem here.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}   Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5, Lieutenant: Mizaki Koori {complete}
Page 1 of 1