Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Roleplay, The best one on the planet.

HomeBleach RebirthGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Staff team
~Site Owner~
B.R. Admin

~Administrators~
Caranore

Kaji-Kanto

Kyouken Shikyo

Wade

xXLightxDarkXx

~ Moderators~
TBA

Disclaimer
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Affiliates
Full Moon Aff

Full Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLightxDarkXx
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
xXLightxDarkXx

Your standing. : 0

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:54 pm

The full moon was trying to break free from the clouds that taunted it while passing by. They moved very slowly as the wind pushed and pushed against the tree tops, the branches waving and swaying as they had no say in what was going on. A slight rustle could be heard, followed by a wolf's shrill howl. Tap. The moon's light landed on his cheek as he stepped out from under the bunches of trees. He walked along with an air of competence, yet he only wandered in seek of comfort. The wind pushed against his silver blond hair, his eyes closed as he inhaled in the evening air, exhaling before walking again.

It'd seem that the area became dead; all sound had ceased. He continued to walk, the only noise was the crackling of the leaves. The trees too became quiet as the wind settled, the shadows of the branches engulfing Dark's body as he continued to walk. He leaped. Skipping across the treetops. Landing lightly on the other side of the forest, Dark kept wandering, his eyes trickling its attention across the area he confronted. The field of grass was alive and chirping, a constant wave of crickets singing was enough to calm any soul. He thought that the center of the field would suffice for his meditating spot and made his way there. That was, until he felt another appearance nearby. He stopped. The reiatsu signature was a Shinigami. He was curious now, but content.

OOC: Sorry...bad post...
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:18 pm

It was peaceful this evening, almost too peaceful for some. With a hint of boredom in her expression, the young shinigami strode onward while muttering low curses. Her hands had been jabbed deep in her pockets as she kept walking with confident and fast steps, wishing to be out of there as quickly as she possibly could. Between her full, pink lips was the stem of a blue rose which she was munching on. She was on the lookout for any stray-hollows, and it was damn boring to be honest. This area had been empty for weeks now, making Hasegawa wonder why the heck she had been sent here other than it being some stupid prank from the higher ups. She knew darn well that some of the other shinigamis had had a word about her temper and impatience with the higher ups. Maybe they had decided to let her cool down for now? Stupid wrinkle heads.. The light breeze of the wind made her halt and glance up at the sky. Hasegawa's gaze had a longing to it as she watched the full moon while biting her teeth together which caused the stem of the rose to snap and fall down to the ground. The good and bad times she had had while alive and been able to truly enjoy the nature and everything it had to give were so far away now. And now.. I'm stuck doing some useless patrolling... and also being all sentimental... damn..

She kept walking, trying her best to ignore the moon and it's taunting presence, but then.. something caught her attention. Something that felt like a hollow, and yet it was way too unfamiliar. She stopped dead in her tracks, the only sound now was the wind that rustled the grass. Holding her breath, the shinigami scanned her surroundings quickly with her blue, piercing gaze. After being sure this was no ambush, she took a few more steps in the direction of that feeling. It was pulling her slowly in, making her ignore any thought about perhaps calling for back up. That meant less fun for her, so to Hell with that. I intend to find this out myself, and deal with it myself. I don't need anyone to get in my way. After just about a minute walk then she was now clear out of the woods, and was looking into a rather large field. Her eyes caught the figure of a man with silvery hair, the light from the moon gave it a slight blue-ish color as well. A man... great. The natural loathing she had for males tried to break out, but Hasegawa pushed it back. For now she intended to find out who this was before she'd do anything or say anything rash.

Leaning against the nearest tree while crossing her arms, she let her gaze slide up and down him, clearly measuring him while not feeling the least shy or embarrassed by doing so. It was most certainly not in her nature to be taken back by anything. Her long hair flowed down her back from the high pony-tail and glittered in all the blue colors you could think of in the moonlight. The man was rather taller than she was, and had a some sort of an aura of strength about him. Hasegawa judged that he was far from being bad looking, for a male, and now pushed herself from the tree as she took a few steps closer before halting. "Just who are you?" Her hand was ready to grab the hilt of her katana, if he'd show any sign of hostility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachrebirth.com/squad-two-f97/hasegawa-tsubaki-2nd-
xXLightxDarkXx
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
xXLightxDarkXx

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

He could feel her eyes on him as if she was dragging a rake up and down his form. He slowly leaked his reiatsu out, usually an attempt to intimidating strangers. As she spoke, he could sense an edge of hate. It wasn't just hate, but also irritation; he let the words brush by his cheeks along with the wind, as he turned to look and see who it was. The wind pushed at his hair again as he looked on, reading her face first.

Aside from the obvious flow of blue hair, she also had blue eyes that stared at him carefully. Her cheeks seemed as cold as her voice, her lips pale from the moonlight; there was a ripped petal that seemed to be stuck underneath her bottom lip. He followed her long hair down to see that she wore a Shinigami uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inner Realm

Without warning, a snarl sounded. It was too sudden, and the anger from him was desperate to escape. He gnashed at his prison, his cries helpless and pathetic. The crows in the distance fled as their caws echoed. From underneath the cross, he swore.

"I HATE YOU SHINIGAMI!! YOU AND THE REST OF THEM DARK!!!"

Yakubyougami was calm, still perched on top of the cross. Swinging his scythe around mindlessly, he planted the tip into the ground, flexing his fists. He wasn't phased by the yelling, but he could sense Dark's disgruntled impression. Lifting his head up slowly, his black hair swayed. He looked over at Dark and shook his head. His expression was content. Bland and content.

"There's no need to worry; be confident in your abilities. You've done very well in sealing him and keeping him confined..."

Dark nodded. He turned around and began walking into one of the buildings. Pushing the mile tall door to a grand yet dilapidated building, he spoke for the first time in days.

"It is you I'm worried about..."

As he stepped in, the door closed with a soft thunk, light engulfing his eyes as he returned back to reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It'd only been a split second before he noticed the rest of her features. She seemed agile, capable of using speed. Turning around, he showed no interest and walked on. The grass made no noise as he walked silently towards the center, his eyes closed and his breathing calm. He sat down, setting his Zanpakutou to his left side in case he needed to unsheathe his blade in haste. He folded his legs and set both hands on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:34 pm

His reiatsu had a slightly stronger feeling to it now, the longer she watched him. Perhaps he was letting it gain a higher level as to give her a hint to get away? Well that was the least thing that was on her mind. She had her own reiatsu at a normal, calm flowing rate as she didn't want to draw in any unexpected visits from hollows that were hungry for some shinigami. His reiatsu was... interesting to say the least. It was like she was being triggered to find out if he was also this interesting when in a fight. Her palm itched after feeling the hilt in it, feel the calming feeling that always filled her when she held her weapon. But to her surprise, her question was not going to be answered. What the.. She felt her left eyebrow twitch as the man simply turned around after looking back at her, and kept walking away until he reached the middle of the field. There he sat down and seemed to be starting to meditate, while STILL ignoring her.
"H-hey... what the heck..are you doing?"

She felt her eyebrow keep twitching while being sure there was smoke coming from her ears from the frustration that was taking her over. Even her voice was forced out as she clenched her fists, trying her best not to stomp over there and swat that guy over the head with the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Hell, she even felt tempted to grab the nearest branch and let that do the trick while trying to beat something into that -male- skull of his. I'll frigging kill him...I'll make him wish he was never born.. Drawing in a deep breath while trying to relax her muscles, the shinigami counted slowly to 20 before stepping closer to the meditating man. Alright, I will not kill him.. yet. I gotta remember to keep calm... not let the temper get the best of me. She was probably 10 feet behind him, glaring so hard at the back of his neck that she was surprised it hadn't caught on fire already. Her blue eyes had a much lighter blue color to them now, the anger always managing to change their appearance. What was his deal anyways? She could feel that he wasn't a shinigami, and she could have betted most of her money that he wasn't a quincy either. Then what was he? Some kind of a once in a lifetime mystery of the world? Whenever Hasegawa felt curious about something, she stopped at nothing until she had it figured out. So if that man thought he could get that easily rid of her presence, well then he was going to be surprised.

Standing still for about 1 minute while wondering if she should just attack him, or try to talk with him, she finally let out a small sigh while stepping closer and walking around him so she was now facing him. His eyes were closed and he seemed quite relaxed, which was almost like an invitation for her to kick his face in. Kneeling down, just an armslength away from the young man, she looked over his calm face while resting her elbow on her thigh and her chin in her palm. Her other hand flew into her pocket and pulled out a blue rose which she put in her mouth and started to munch on. After having watched him for 2 slow minutes, while munching silently on the rose, she could feel her whole face starting to twitch as she snapped the stem with her sharp, white teeth before speaking out again. "Hey, I asked you a question. Are you deaf or simply rude..or maybe stupid?" Usually when she spoke out like this, people would react in a similar aggressive way. So she never let her eyes wander from his weapon, and she was ready for -anything- he might pull out of his sleeve. Well, at least she tried to think she was ready... it wasn't as if she could know what his skills were. But confidence was something Hasegawa never lacked.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
xXLightxDarkXx

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 am

In the split second that she finished speaking, he unleashed a monstrous amount of reiatsu, enough to crush those that were too weak, to paralyze the unprepared and confident with shock. His eyelids lifted slowly, his eyes staring deep into hers; he held heavy menace within them. The wind and crickets seemed to fall out of existence as the air grew heavier and heavier, as if the ground slung ropes around the rib cages of its prey and yanked downward, pulling with all its might to anchor its catch. The tattoo underneath his shirt began to glow faintly, the energy welling up slowly; in a split second, he could unleash great amounts of flames, but he kept his composure. He continued to stare into her eyes, instilling fear with every passing second. If she wasn't even close to being remotely scared of him now...she was foolish. He'd enough of her interrupting him, and Light's disturbed slumber was caused of her appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inner Realm

"Aww c'mon, you know you want to!"

Light's voice echoed underneath the earth, his coffin keeping him from being crushed. Dark had sealed Light inside a coffin and set him to rest underneath the ruined soil of his inner realm, making sure that his strengths were asleep and vacant. Dark had come to realize that he was sitting on the roof of a rather short building; although, it seemed fit to call it a shack. As he lept off the collapsing hunk of wood, he unsheathed his blade, holding it up into the air. As light began to shine from his Zanpakutou, it changed form, completely. He now held a scythe, the scythe Yakubyougami usually held and brandished. Spinning it in a helicopter like motion above his head, he swung downward and planted the curved tip on top of the cross.

A huge ripple shot out from the point of impact, the buildings crumbling and shape shifting; this was his usual procedure to further strengthen his seal on Light. The scythe was the scepter that represented Yakubyougami's being. The key to sealing Light shut underneath the cross was Dark's will to rely on his own strengths, ultimately wielding Light's abilities as he is able to gain complete control by his confidence. A groan sounded a couple seconds later as the buildings now stood up high and proud, completely new. Dark threw Yakubyougami's scythe back to him, walking away from the cross.

"Goddammit Dark! I don't know why you can't just trust me! I'll show you that we can take on that little--"

His insults were cut off as Dark continued to walk on, opening the door of a church like building. As the door opened, the wind blasted his face, blinding him as he returned back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am

She had fallen backwards, landing on her butt while staring wide eyed at the man in front of her. The amount of reiatsu he let out was huge, it was like she had a captain in front of her, an angry and very annoyed captain. Is this going to be the end of me? After gathering her senses back, Hasegawa scrambled up on her feet, her Zanpakuto was unsheathed in a matter of seconds as she jumped a few feet backwards while glaring ahead of her. "J-just what -are- you? I know you aren't a captain since I haven't seen you in Soul Society.. and yet .. this strength." There was a hint of fright in her voice, even if she did her best not to let it show on her expression. The lieutenant knew she was now in the lion's den, and she was most probably not going to be able to get out alive or unhurt. Gritting her teeth, she glanced to the sides, wondering if she should try to make a run for it or if she should stand her ground. What bothered her the most though was the fact that he hadn't made a single move yet, nothing except for his reiatsu release, would have indicated that he had any intention of doing something.

Her Zanpakuto glowed a light color, as she heard Ranmyaku's voice. Blinking she realized she was now standing in his world, and she was now looking into the handsome and arrogant face of her Zanpakuto spirit. The lightnings flashed soundlessly all around them, as the two faced each other. "So you are gonna get us both killed here and now huh? I knew it was a mistake to ever recognize you as my master." Hasegawa scowled as she turned her head slightly. "Shut the Hell up.. we aren't dead yet are we? Perhaps there is a chance." Her sentence was met with a loud laughter as Ranmyaku shook his head. "Were you not there? Didn't you feel that reiatsu? If he wants to, he'd squash you like a fly. Because that's all you are to him, a small and weak fly." "I don't really need you to be your arrogant and cocky self right now Ranmyaku.. and I have no time for this useless chit chatting. Just be ready to aid me when I call out." The tall man shook his head again before turning his back on her, but he couldn't fool Hasegawa as she had seen the glint in his eyes. He was just as triggered by this strange man as she was.

This small conversation had happened in the same time as she had blinked once. Having her attention now back at the man in front of her, she wondered what to do. "Do you intend to kill me now? You can just try." Foolish Hasegawa... don't be taunting him. She couldn't help it though, she wasn't used to feeling fright towards anyone. She never backed down and she never hesitated. And yet, now she almost felt like burying herself a deep hole and hide in it. Maybe he'll respond to a different approach. With hesitation, she lowered her Zanpakuto before clearing her throat. "I'm.. Hasegawa Tsubaki a lieutenant of the 2nd squad." She tried to sound, well a bit less aggressive than she usually sounded. Her pale face made her eyes look even bigger as they rested on him, the expression in them had a mix of fear and somewhat of an admiration. She couldn't help feeling the latter, since his overwhelming power was not something to take lightly.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
xXLightxDarkXx

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Her reaction was suspected. He watched as she collected herself, transitioning from calm to frightened; from false bravery to reasoning. He didn't like speaking to strangers or even encountering them, especially if he didn't deem their strength worth mentioning. The ability to seek out potential was almost like an extra sense to him, but she didn't have that potential. Not the type he was searching for. He could just leave without any further interactions, but after she had, in a respectful manner, introduced herself, he'd decided to stay and stretch a few muscles. He took notice that her drawn blade was lowered; a flaw in her stance, but she meant to show no hostility, just caution. Fluidly grabbing his sheathed Zanpakutou, Dark rose, his eyes on his prey. Without further ado, he spoke, his voice calm and smooth, yet dark and dangerous.

"Dark Gin...Former 3rd Captain..."

As he spoke the words "3rd Captain", a series of memories began to flash before his eyes. He'd remembered the time he led the experiment. He remembered the moment he became infused with the hollow he'd caught during his trip to research and find out more about how hollows function; from that, he expected to develop ways to defeat them that would minimize the deaths of Shinigami. That particular hollow was one that he'd been searching for: his father. He figured that from day one, once he brought him in, he'd have to erase the memories from his mind, transforming him into a completely different person. The brainwashing process was difficult, but he managed. His Lieutenants pleaded to let them become the test subject, but he wanted to harness that ability and take the risk; he wanted to feel the power, and from that, he could further continue his research and spread its ideals onto the other captains, ultimately creating a new army of Shinigami. Ones that utilized the hollows power to defeat its own kind.

But it all went wrong. Little did he know a new ego would be born. An ego that was as equally as strong as he was. It knew his Shikai and Bankai techniques. It knew all of his weaknesses and strengths. Dark, on the other hand, had just met this new ego. He hadn't the slightest clue how this hollow could analyze his abilities and comprehend them before they'd even fought. It was baffling. And it was then when the hollow took over, causing destruction within Seireitei. Dark was sentenced to exile; even when he finally gained control, his explanations went unheard. He left Seireitei with an empty purpose. Years have passed now, and he still seeks to spread his power; he still seeks to find others that were like him. He knew that if he was able to artificially create this sort of power, there was a possibility of finding someone who had already possessed it. If they hadn't the will to control their inner beast, he would aid them. It was obvious that, over time, his number of recruits would build. He would soon build an army of masked soldiers. Vaizards.

It was pretty obvious that by the time he'd finished his introduction, she would come to realize that he was a rouge Shinigami. But that would be the extent of her knowledge. In this situation, she'd either have to fight until Dark submitted, which was preposterous, or flee until backup came. He didn't intend for any of that to happen. In the blink of an eye, his sword was unsheathed. It made no noise. There was no image to capture. He used pure speed. And with speed alone, she was at a great disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:33 am

It was as if for a moment he was contemplating on if he should leave or actually speak to her. And to Hasegawa's surprise, then he actually did speak out after standing up and keeping his eyes fixated on her. That didn't mean she felt the least better when she heard his name, and his ex-rank. Wait.. that means... She felt a cold chill run down her spine as she came to realize just what it was that she was standing against here. A rogue shinigami. FUCK! Was this just perfect or what? She would get slaughtered here, and no one would find out until it was WAY too late. Worrying her lower lip while pondering if retreating really would be the best solution, Hasegawa held her breath as she noticed that his weapon was now unsheathed. And the speed in which he had done that had been so great that there had been no way for her to notice what had been going on. Stubborness rose up inside of her, making her straighten her stance even more as she got a slightly hard glint in her eyes. Well if this was supposed to be her last day alive, again, then she would at least do her best in making that at least a bit troubling for this rogue shinigami.

"Shoushitsu, Ranmyaku" The wind around her picked up, making her hair rise in the air as she let out her full lieutenant reiatsu while her Zanpakuto changed it's shape. Surely she was nowhere near that man when it came to reiatsu strength, but she had a very good amount of reiatsu herself for a lieutenant. Her Zanpakuto stretched out, it's color and shape rapidly changing as there seemed to be a spark of fire that started in the handle. The fire had the same blue color to it as Hasegawa's hair, and it moved down the blade, engulfing the whole Zanpakuto. Hasegawa's eyes glinted, as she moved her Zanpakuto slightly to the side while staring at her opponent. Even if she knew this was never going to end well, then she would stick to her code of never backing down. If this was going to be her last night alive, then she was damn well going to enjoy the last battle.

"Hyoukai-Kasai!" She swung the Zanpakuto over her head, and with the speed of lightning the fire burst through and went towards Dark. The ground from underneath it seemed unaffected, but that was only because the fire didn't care for anything but that opponent it was pointed towards. Inside of her head, Hasegawa could hear the laughter of Ranmyaku, and she knew he felt the same as she did.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Vaizard Leader
Vaizard Leader
xXLightxDarkXx

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 am

The phoenix tattoo branded on his chest began to glow a bright crimson color; the intensity hadn't reached the point to where his long sleeve, skintight black shirt would burn. In that split second, fire erupted from his guard, spreading to the very tip of the blade. He dashed forward, moving only to dodge the attack, then continued to make his way directly in front of Hasegawa. The next second, he locked swords with her utilizing one arm, his body partially airborne; his chest was leaned forward, his face less than a foot away from hers. His eyes met hers again, and this time, he decided to do something different. The reishi from the air began to collect around his face, building slowly into his hollow mask. The three razor like claws of the upper right part of the mask began to form, molding into the right eyepiece, continuing on to complete the right side as it rounded from the sharp teeth to the left eyepiece, finishing off with the three horns on the upper left as it jutted outwards. His eyes were completely corrupted by the hollow's power, their appearance yellow and black. They stared deep into Hasegawa's, unforgiving and maleficent. His left hand prepared a Cero, it's position subtle as his arm was behind his back.

Inner Realm

"Suppose backup comes Dark. What do you intend to do?"

Light's slumber was definitely made quick of. He was beginning to ask questions, questions that were attempts at breaking down Dark's will. His beginning questions were weak, but the following ones focused on his fears. Dark seemed invincible now because he felt no fear. Since he'd left Seireitei, he developed a cold heart that protected him against fear, but there were moments where that had changed. There was no further struggle from Light; all was still and quiet, and even the crows knew to keep quiet, only letting out a soft caw once in a while.

"It does not seem you require my help anytime soon..."

Yakubyougami's voice was faint, his eyes closed as if he were sleeping. Dark watched from the rooftops, where he sat next to a familiar statue of an angel, his right arm hanging on his right knee. He looked down at Yakubyougami and then back at the cross. This fight was going to be easy, or so he thought. For now, everything was going smoothly. It would only be a matter of time until Light began exerting his full effort at breaking free and taking over. But Dark had won so many countless battles against Light that the mere thought of Light claiming control would even cause himself to chuckle.

"Adjust the seal as you see fit...I don't find the need to use his full power..."

He closed his eyes and returned back to reality, facing Hasegawa again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 pm

His speed was magnificent, and deadly. Her fire brushed past him and with that he was in her face, literally. Hasegawa's body got pushed slightly back as their swords clashed together, making the young lieutenant grit her teeth as she pushed back at him with all her power. His eyes were staring at her, his power was being displayed. And surely she did feel threatened, and very.. weak in his presence. Letting out a small yell, she turned the hilt of her Zanpakuto just slightly, sparks flying in the air as the blades were crashed against each other. The blue fire that had been flying forward, turned in the air and came towards the back of Dark. Her eyes went a little wide as she watched the making of his mask, the anger that was mixed with her fear made her want to lash out at him. But what could she truly say to someone that was this strong? She could feel her feet being moved slowly on the ground as she was pushed backwards by his powers.

Her blue hair fluttered in the air, her equally blue eyes showed a slight hint of despair that was mixed with the anger and need to cling to her life. She bit her lower lip as she dug her feet into the ground and pushed hard against Dark, then jumping backwards with as much speed as she could drive out. She felt herself slide again on the ground, as she whipped her Zanpakuto to the side, making the fire creep faster at Dark. As if to distract him, or just let some of her anger out, she parted her lips while moving fast to the side. "So, a rogue shinigami, a traitor, is going to be killing a lieutenant? Is that your justice?" At the academy, all they were taught about those rogue shinigamis was the wrong they had done. How they had betrayed the true purpose.

"Use your stronger techniques!" Her Zanpakuto spirit was growing impatient. His voice echoed in her head, as she felt the slight shiver from the hilt of her weapon. Shut the fuck up Ranmyaku, if I use up all my techniques at once then what am I gonna do if this fight lasts for too long?

Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon   Full Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn :: Divided World :: Off RPG-