Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Roleplay, The best one on the planet.

HomeBleach RebirthGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Staff team
~Site Owner~
B.R. Admin

~Administrators~
Caranore

Kaji-Kanto

Kyouken Shikyo

Wade

xXLightxDarkXx

~ Moderators~
TBA

Disclaimer
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Affiliates
Wade and Zassou, first meeting Aff

Wade and Zassou, first meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonko Ryuuza
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nonko Ryuuza

Your standing. : 0

Wade and Zassou, first meeting Empty
PostSubject: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Darkness enshrouded the small town. People were inside, getting ready for bed, watching television and eating, if they hadn't already. It was a peaceful scene. The streets were almost completely deserted except for a few men and women who were getting home late. Most of them hurried, but some strolled casually, with not a care in the world. One such man walked slowly down the path, both hands in his behind his back and a sword at his wait. A black robe swathed his body, the sleeves cut off to show off his strong arms and white hair cut short and spikey at the top but with a pony tail rested atop his head. The pony tail was pulled over his right shoulder, to rest against his chest and an almost sincere smile spread across his face.

Zassou Okugi yawned loudly, cracking his neck as he did so. It was starting to get late and he was only on a short patrol. They would be expecting him back soon. The thing was, he wasn't ready to head back yet. He enjoyed being here, where no one could see him. Most humans couldn't see spirits and he was a spirit, a Shinigami to be exact. That was the reason for the sword on his hip and the odd way of dressing. Zassou was Lieutenant of Division Four, one of the Five Shinigami Squads. Like always, he was assigned to patrol duty, for the simple fact that his Captain trusted him more than any of the other men in his Division.

So there he was, walking as if he didn't have a care in the world. On the outside he looked almost harmless, like a boy marvelling at a new game or toy. But on the inside, Zassou was alert for any sign of change in his surroundings. He kept his Reaitsu supressed to avoid any attention from Hollow's or humans who could sense it. Every so often he thought he saw movement to his right but he shrugged it off and kept walking, humming quietly to himself. It really was a peaceful night.

Lights flickered off in a nearby house as Zassou strode past it. A park bench was illuminated in the light of a street light ahead so Zassou made a bee line straight for it. After walking for so long, he decided it would be nice to take a quick break and rest his legs. There was no one around to see him slacking, so what was the harm? Zassou didn't see any harm in it so he sat down and rested his sword across his lap, trailing a finger over the sheath. Kuromassu was a beautiful weapon and also something of a friend to him. The two of them had been partners for so long, Zassou didn't treat him like some kinda tool. He wasn't anyways, he was Zassou's partner and helped Zassou in fights to get the upper hand on his opponents. Sighing, Zassou continued to stare up at the unlit window of the house across from him and think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

It had been sometime before anything had happened in Wade's life. It might of been just because he had moved to this place just the day before. He sighed, and hoped things would not stay this boring. He had just seen the main base that he was going to be head of, and was on his way home. He had not noticed anything strange, only small amounts of Reaitsu levels, probably coming from the dead or humans that have no idea their powers. He knew that there was not much to worry about, but something caught the corner of his eye. He was thankful to be equipped with all of the weapons he normally used. He noticed a man, sitting on a beach. This man would have not caught his eye, because it seemed he was not too powerful. However, his clothing and the weapon he was holding said very different things. It had seemed the man was hiding his power, but Wade had no idea how. It may have seemed that inside the human base, his reaitsu was hidden, but he could not do that outside, in the real world. He took one last hit of his cigarette and threw it on the ground, stomping on it. He then took out one of his guns and jumped onto on of the buildings, right above this man.

He knew that the man could probably feel his power now, so it would not be good to attack him head on. Even if he knew where he was, Wade could still launch a surprise attack from behind the man. It would at the least catch him off guard. Wade aimed his gun about where the mans shoulder was. If hit, it would make it hard for him to use his weapons. Wade sighed and wiped sweat from his forehead. He then smiled and glared at the man. "So, this must be what the people from where I'm from call soul reapers. I heard about the black robes." He thought to himself that it may not be one, however, any normal man carrying around blades, either had some power or was an idiot. Wade did not think this man looked like the latter. He soon took his sights and pulled down the trigger very slowly. The bullet sped at the man rather fast, and as soon as it did, Wade already had both of his swords out ready to go. He had jumped from the building and ran around to the front of the Shinigami. He had hoped that he hit him, so that this fight would go a lot easier. Also, if this man were a soul reaper, he could found out a lot of information about them, this made him smile.

He soon looked to the sky, before arriving at the Shinigami. "Well, things will be looking bright from here on out, I hope." He said to someone, however if anyone was around, they could not see this man. It was like he was talking to himself. He soon arrived in front of the Shinigami, and smiled at him. It seemed he had noticed him from the start. He twirled his swords around and pointed one at the Shinigami. "I'd like to know what the hell you think you are doing in this area, fucker." He said in a very excited tone, but was not too loud that he would wake up others. At this moment, he did not so much care about finding information on this man, but he would rather having a good fight. He wanted to test out his fighting ability with someone he had never fought before. This would be the perfect chance for him. He smirked and soon rushed towards the Shinigami, hoping to slash at his chest and right leg.

Last edited by Wade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Reaitsu flared up ahead of Zassou, on top of the building. Looking up, a man came into view holding a gun aimed straight for him. Cocking his eyebrow, Zassou dove to the side as the gun went off. A sharp pain and a slight burning sensation flared up in his left arm where the bullet had grazed him. Zassou grumbled to himself and got back to his feet, Kuromassu in hand and glared at the man who was making his way towards him. "What the hell you do that for!?" The man didn't answer and instead swung his swords at Zassou. Grumbling more Zassou jumped up and kicked off the man's sword, launching himself over the man and landing behind him. Glaring at the back of the man's head, Zassou wondered what he should do. This man had come out of nowhere and shot him. What would a normal person do? Zassou wanted to cut the man's head off right then and there, but refrained. It would be better to learn the man's intentions, besides killing him, first.

Hefting Kuromassu and resting the sword against his shoulder, Zassou adopted a smile and stood there. "Gonna tell me what you're purpose is? Because if I was you, I wouldn't underestimate a man just because you think he's weak." Zassou flared his Reaitsu, causing the bottom of his robes to flare a bit and gave a cocky grin. The man was nowhere near as strong as him, but seeing how the man had snuck up on Zassou there was more to him than met the eye. He wielded his swords as if he knew what he was doing with them and then there was the fact that he could see Zassou when not many humans could. This man interesting and he planned to learn more about him.

Zassou rested his left hand behind his head and gave a small chuckle. "To answer your question, I was just out here enjoying the fresh night air. Is that a crime? If it is, are you the authorities? Zassou chuckled again and slid Kuromassu behind the sash at his waist. His right hand rested on the hilt as he watched the man. It wouldn't be wise to drop his guard around this man, even if he was just a human. This man had already shown that he could suprise a Shinigami, a Shinigami Lieutenant at that. He was a remarkable being, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Wade was kind of amazed that his bullet had hit him, even if it was only a graze. It must have been an uncommon weapon for Shinigami. This could have been use to his advantage seeing as most Shinigami, if not all use some type of sword. He grinned at that fact, and was happy that he was already getting his way in this new land. It seemed the man knew a little bit about fighting, and this was a good thing. He was not hit by his blades, which Wade had already excepted as much from him. As soon as the man jumped over him, Wade waited only a moment and then turned around, so he was facing the man. Wade twirled around his sword again, and then licked his lips. He knew that he was really going to enjoy this fight. Even if the man seemed weak, it would still be a tad bit of fun. "I did that because you look different from the others. A grown man, in black robes and carrying around a sword. I've seen those robes before, and I can tell you, you are not human." He put one sword over his face, to protect it and the other in front of him to use if for later, if needed.

It was not long, until Wade had realized this man was not like anyone he had faced before. Soon, the power from him was almost overwhelming. Wade knew now, that he had a real fight on his shoulders and liked the sound of fighting someone with such power. "I never once thought you as weak. I know your kind, even the weakest looking ones, are strong as hell. For us Humans, it is a little bit different. I bet you already know a little bit about me, you bastard." He smiled and put the sword that was covering his face, and he pulled out the gun he had not fired. "Although, you probably do not even know who I am, or even that I existed. But thats all right, it won't matter in the long run." He smiled and jumped back so that he could get a little running distance, so that he could attack. "The problem is, is that you do not know my power. While I don't know yours, its probably not to unique and won't give you the same benefits as mine would." He soon put in another cigarette, showing the Shinigami slight disrespect. It showed that he wasn't taking him too seriously, but that was not true. If it were not for Wade's power, this man would kill him, in only a few hits.

"To answer your last question. I'm Agent X, so that would make me some kind of authority, figure, wouldn't it?" He pulled out his badge that made him officially an agent. He worked for a secret organization that dealt with the spirit world. Wade soon ran at the Shinigami and fired some of his bullets, while running at him. He put the gun away and then made it to Zassou. He then took his blade and brought it to his head, and then through it up, behind him. It had seemed he let all of his guard down. A normal person would have not done this. He was soon on the top of his feet in some odd kind of Martial arts stance. Wade rushed at the man, trying to punch his gut. He was well aware that the man could strike at him anytime, so he was watching his blades from the corner of his eyes. He was fully aware the power of the man, and was happy that he could get a chance to fight such an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Zassou slid Kuromassu behind the sash around his waist and gazed the man in front of him. An odd man, able to see him and even stating that he knew he wasn't human. Obvious enough, seeing how Zassou wasn't exactly dressed like a normal person was. And there was also the sword that he carried with him everywhere. A blind man would have been able to tell he wasn't any normal man. Shaking his head and laughing, Zassou looked at the man with his right eye, the left one closed. A twinkle of delight danced around in his blue eyes. Conversing with this man would be interesting, even if the man seemed like all he wanted was a fight. Raising his right hand and pointing at the other man with his index finger, Zassou laughed again. "Do you normally attack people just cuz of the way they are dressed? Not a very nice thing to do, ya know. Someone might get hurt." Zassou winked and rested his hand on the hilt of Kuromassu. An interesting man indeed.

Masking his Reaitsu again so as not to attract any Hollows to their current position, Zassou stared ahead at the man. He mentioned that he didn't think Zassou was weak and even went as far as to say that he knew that even the weakest Shinigami were strong. How does he know so much about us? Zassou brushed the thought aside. That was something to think about when he didn't have a crazy human with two swords and guns in front of him. The truth was, Zassou knew nothing about this man, even though the man seemed to think so. If not for the fact that he wanted to learn more about him, Zassou would have killed him just for knowing so much. Normal humans couldn't know as much about the Soul Society, even if they had done some research. They didn't even have many documents on Shinigami and those that did were classified as a danger to the Seretei.

Zassou shook his head at the man and sighed. Did he really think that he was the only one with a unique ability? Kuromassu was probaly the only Zanpaktou in the whole Seretei that had his ability. He was a unique Shinigami and his ability was probaly the most gruesome one. But Zassou wouldn't let the man see his ability. There was no need to show someone as weak as him a power with which he only used against the strongest opponents. "My power is something you'll have to learn about when you are stronger. For now it will be enough for you to keep up with me as I am now. Try not to get hurt, kid." Zassou had called him kid for a reason. To piss the guy off. After telling him his identity, which was some type of code name, Zassou thought it appropiate to tell him his name as well. "Zassou Okugi, Lieutenant of the Fourth Division. Now, why not show me your power?"

After those words left his mouth, the human moved quickly, firing off some bullets from his gun at Zassou. Jumping to the side quickly, growing accustomed to the odd weapon already, Zassou let the bullets pass him by and embed themselves in the brick wall behind him. Before Zassou could react the man threw his sword up in the air and rushed him, swinging a hard punch at his gut. Relying on his superb speed, Zassou jumped back quickly, avoiding the punch. Missing him should knock the man off balance, so Zassou moved closer to the man and swung a fast jab at the man's face. The speed with which he punched was only half his normal speed, just fast enough to get his point across. Not even half his strength had been put into it so that if it did hit he wouldn't kill the man. Keeping this man alive was essential and fighting him was going to be fun. Toying with his prey was just another fun part of it.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Wade had noticed that Zassous had put his sword away. Wade smiled, because it seemed that he was underestimating him. He did in fact enjoyed that because he could show the man that is was a wrong choice. Wade smirked as the Shinigami spoke to him. It was not normal for him to attack someone, but when the person looked strong enough, he would. It also helped that the man looked like the Shinigami he heard about. This gave him a chance to study their kind more, and report back to the main base, so they could see if they were friend of foe. It had seemed he was starting to look like a friend, because he did not attempt to make an attack. This made him happy to see that these people might be on their side. The Hollows were weak, but Wade knew that he had only just seen the tip of the iceberg.

He could feel that the force coming from the Shinigami, had decreased. Wade did not why, but he assumed that if only a human could sense him, it would be easy for a Hollow or anything else to sense him. Things could get ugly if this fight went on long enough. Although, Wade did want to make the man take out his blade and defend himself with it. This would be enough for Wade, to show that he could do damage to his kind. He knew that he was not the strongest being alive, but as humans went, he was pretty strong, or at least he told himself that. It had also seemed that this man had no intentions of showing off his power. Wade thought this to be quite unfair, because if he was struck, he could not control if would show his power or not. The Shinigami soon announced his name as Zassou. He also said something about a squad and being some sort of Lieutenant . "So, I assume there is more of you, Mr. Lieutenant?" It had seemed the eariler comment of calling him a kid did not bother him much.

It had seemed he had missed hitting him, because the Shinigami had reacted very fast. He did not know anyone could move that fast, it shocked him, but he should have seen it coming. Wade Soon saw the man as a blur and he was up at his face and a punch had hit him right across his face. Wade went into the air and landed on the ground hard. It seemed this man had a lot of power to him, at least a lot more than Wade did. However, Wade stood up like nothing had happened. He didn't even have a red mark from where the fist hit his face. "Heh, Zassou, was it? Well I will tell you one thing, you do hit awfully hard, but you are gonna have to do better than that to think about hurting me." Wade had picked up his sword that had fell to the ground, from when he missed is first punch. He soon took a gun out and then put the gun away, in exchange for another sword.

Wade had a plan now, it wasn't great but he might be able to fool the Shinigami, if only for a moment. He rushed towards the Shinigami and once he got close enough he swung his sword at him and with his left hand, still holding the sword, brought that one behind his back and got ready to slash the Shinigami up. However, Wade had pulled out his gun, and swung it with the sword. He fired it once he had reached the Shinigami's chest. He hoped this would nip him, if nothing at else.
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Zassou winced as if in pain and shook his hand quickly acting like there was a sharp pain in it. The punch to the man's face hadn't hurt his fist but he wanted to act like it had. It would possibly make his opponent think he was weaker than what he really was. He grinned at Agent X as the man stood up and made a comment on how hard he hit. It was true, he did hit hard but that wasn't even half as hard as he could have hit. Laughing off the little comment that he would have to do better, Zassou put his hands behind his back and winked at Agent X. "So you want me to hit harder, eh? No worries, I will happily oblige. Attack me again and I will show you how hard I can really hit." He didn't want to kill the man but he might just have to if they man kept trying to harm him. There would be no reason to release Kuromassu though. That was for another time, when this man had become much stronger and was more of a challenge.

Once again the man rushed Zassou. This time he swung down with one sword and then put the other behind his back before bringing it back and swinging with it also. The sound of a gun went off as Zassou was drawing Kuromassu just as he jumped back and he swung the blade up, blocking the bullet from striking his chest. If it wasn't for his speed he would have a bullet in his chest right then. Lucky for him he had been training for a long time and he had developed top notch speed. Smiling at the man, Zassou knew that he couldn't stay on the defensive forever. Sooner or later he would have to attack and when he did the man wouldn't like it too much. He was skilled with his Zanpaktou, having fought with swords since he got into the Shinigami Academy. If the man managed to keep up with how he fought with a sword, Zassou would be pleasantly surprised to find an opponent capable of challenging him.

Waving his hand uncaringly, Zassou stared into the mans eyes. The twinkle was back and he was ready to attack back and see how the man coped. First he wanted to talk a bit. No point fighting without getting to know your opponent in between attacks. "You're a cunning little man. Bringing your gun out like that. You almost had me fooled!" Zassou wiggled a finger at him, treating the man almost like a child. This wasn't the case though. He actually had some respect for the man, attacking a Shinigami who was much stronger than him with no fear at all. A healthy dose of fear was always good though. It allowed you to react quicker and kept your senses sharp. Maybe what the man needed was some fear. Then he would make an even greater opponent. "But no more jokes. I can tell you want me to get serious so that's what I'll do. Prepare yourself, little man."

Zassou stared at the man for another few seconds before winking at him again. He liked toying with this man, it was fun. Hopefully the way he was acting would make the man dislike him, although he didn't seem to need much help with disliking him. Agent X disliked him enough already or atleast acted like he did. After the wink, Zassou disappeared from view, using a technique most Shinigami knew called Shunpo and appeared in front of Agent X with a big smile on his face. "Surprise!" As the word was stilling leaving his mouth he swung his sword at the exposed neck of the human, the blade moving with enough speed that it was just a blur. Killing the man had been the last thing on his mind a few minutes before but now he had to kill the man. He was already late getting back and they would be wondering where he'd gotten off to. It was nothing against the man, he just needed to speed things up.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Wade had enjoyed how the fight was going so far. It seemed he did not have to use his power, just yet, but that was only because the Shinigami had not attacked him, just yet. He knew that time would come, and if he was ready for it or not, it would not kill him. It also had seemed things were going to start getting more serious. Wade had told him that the hit did not hurt, which was true, but it was still a hard it. Wade smiled at the fact that things we going up a notch. He would start enjoying this fight even more and more. He put his gun away and noticed that the Shinigami was not hit by his gun, but however had taken his blade out. "I knew I would make you use your weapon. It looks like things are getting a little serious, eh?" He said and then laughed. His blood was now pumping and he was ready for anything. He was going to enjoy the rest of this fight.

He looked the man over, and could not tell what he was doing. Wade know wanted to surprise him with his ability, but not before the Shinigami showed Wade one of his very own. It was odd fighting a shinigami, because he knew so little about them. He looked like a human, but it was plain as day that he was not. It had puzzled him on how one become to be a Shinigami, maybe Wade would get the chance to become one, if he found out how he could achieve such power. However, he was very happy being a human and alive. He could not complain about anything, because he loved how he came to be so much. "Zassou, you are very right. I do wish you to take this much more serious. I highly doubt that you will be able to kill me, no matter what you do." He smirked at the Shinigami and was ready for anything he could dish out. Soon, the Shinigami disappered, and Wade was a little shocked.

Within a second or two the Shinigami appeared right in front of Wade. He was a little caught of guard and did not see the next attack coming. However, the whole time he had smirk on his face. Soon, Zassou blade came at his neck and sliced it right at the neck. Soon, a little amount of blood came out from Wade's neck and the head came flying off. Wade's head flew in the air, still with the smirk he had on his head. The body fell to its knees and then dropped to its stomach. The head flew in the air, until it landed a few feet away from the body. It then rolled closer to the body, facing away from it. From where Wade was cut, there was no so much blood, it seemed odd, but one would not think of that at a time like this. It had seemed Wade was killed, and at such a young age. The body twitched as it had its last moments. Zassou would probably get in some kind of trouble, if his higher ups found out what he had done.

However, a grunt had come from somewhere. Somehow it had come from Wade's head. "Ah, my fucking head, I hate when this happens!." He yelled out and rolled his head so he could look at Zassou. "What do you think you are doing!? Why would you cut someones head off?! Thats just fucking crazy!" He seemed rather upset, and had ever right to be. He soon turned his eyes to the cloud and glared at them. "You know you get me in a lot of shit you fucking douche! I hate you so god damn much right now!" Wade then looked back at Zassou and sighed. "Well, can you do me a favor? I can reattach my head if I have someone put me on my body. It would be hepful to me, if you can do it fast, because I can't live too long without my head attached to my body. I almost died once like this." He sighed and looked around. He thought to himself that now would be a good time to smoke another cigarette. He hoped that Zassou would help him out, if not he would be royally fucked.
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Kuromassu cut cleanly throught the man's neck, severing it from his head with no resistance. Blood spurted out from the neck and the body dropped to it's knees and then fell flat, twitching as the life left it. The head flew through the air and landed with a thud not far away. Zassou sighed as his eyes swept over the dead body and the blood that was everywhere. It had to be done. There was nothing he could have done about it. What he had just done would stay a secret though. He wouldn't let anyone back at headquarters know he had killed a human. Shaking his head, Zassou turned and started to walk off, sheathing Kuromassu. The blood that should have been on the blade had faded away, seemingly absorbed by the blade. Kuromassu liked blood and anytime there was blood on the blade, he would bring it to the Inner World where he resided.

A voice spoke up from behind him and Zassou paused in his tracks, cocking his head to the side to hear better. The voice sounded unmistakeably like Agent X. Zassou spun on his heel and peered down at the head, which was facing him now. The man's head started yelling at him and Zassou just stood there, staring at the man. No words could express how surprised he was. Nothing had prepared him for the man surviving having his head cut clean off. This was the first time a killing blow like that had failed to finish off his opponent. The man kept going on and on, going as far as to curse at the heavens. Zassou blinked when the man asked him to reattach his head and moved as if he were possessed to do what the man had asked. Leaning down and gripping the head on both sides, Zassou carried it over to the body and sat the body into a sitting position against a tree. Afterwards he set the head on the neck and stood back, watching.

A soft breeze blew through the trees, rustling the leaves. Zassou glanced up at them and then looked back down at Agent X. "Hurry up and do whatever you're doing! I gotta get back soon or they'll send someone out looking for me." Crossing his arms, Zassou stared down at the man and waited for something to happen. Hopefully it would be something spectacular but seeing how the man was still alive after having his head cut off he doubted there could be anything more spectacular. Yawning, Zassou let his hand rest on Kuromassu's hilt while waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Wade had been laying on the ground for a very short amount of time, watching Zassou almost the whole time. He first brought his body over to a tree and then picked his head. As soon as he was picked up, Wade went for Zassou's thumb and bit down on it, hard enough that it would hurt him, but not so hard that he would let go. "I am glad you agreed to put me back on my body. Otherwise you would have killed me." Wade positioned his head, to were it aligned with his neck, so that he could start attaching them back together. He sighed that now he had to wait a few minutes before he could do anything. He looked up at Zassou and smirked. "Well, it was nice to meet you, Zassou. My real name is Wade Wilson. I gave you my code name, because I work for an organization." He sighed and did not know if he wanted to tell him anything else. However, he had beaten wade, so it was only fair. He could now move his hands away from his head, because it was stable enough for him to let go. He began to reach around in his cloak, looking for something.

"Normally, I do not tell this to many people, but seeing as you beat me and you did not mean to cause harm, I can tell you." He pulled out a fake badge earlier that only said he had some power, over this area. He pulled out the real one, that he carried around. This one looked quite odd, and had on Agency X written on it. "I'm not from around here, I use to live on the other side of the ocean." Wade's head was coming along nicely, and he soon stood up and stretched. "I dropped out of school over there, and soon fought Hollows like it was my job. Thats when I was brought to the place that was called Agency X" Wade took out a cigarette and took out a lighter and lite it up. "We humans know a lot more than you think. This place was filled with information on mostly Hollows and some stuff about Shinigami. I came into this fight knowing what I was getting myself into." He took another puff and offered Zassou one, if he wanted. He was no able to move his head around a little. He had spilled a lot about what he did, and it did not bother him. This may even get him a chance to enter the area where the Shinigami live, he would ask later.

He looked away from Zassou and opened his mouth againn. "I was sent here, because we've heard a lot of things about this area. We hear a lot of shit has happened here, and it looks like we were right." He looked around, so that he could make sure no one else was listening in. "But not only do we find information about the other races, but we also train other humans to fight. I'm one of the strongest, but my power has a downfall." He took another hit and sighed. "Most humans have a second transformation, and I do not have one. But I guess thats the price you pay for immortality." He laughed. "And the last thing we do, is build weapons that help us kill things such as Hollows. My swords and bullets are modified to harm Hollows, which is probably why they hurt you. I doubt a normal bullet would hurt you." He walked over to Zassou and stood next to him. "Now, you said you were late for something? I would enjoy asking you some questions about other things. Mind if I tag along and see where a Shinigami lives?" He said with a smirk on his face, accepting a huge no. "I won't be any trouble at all."
Back to top Go down
Nonko Ryuuza
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Nonko Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Zassou stepped back and studied the man has he talked. He really did have a unique power. Able to stay alive even after having his head cut off was remarkable. Zassou had never met a Shinigami with a power like that, let alone a human. Things here in the human world were more interesting than he had first thought when he started his patrol. He had only suspected another boring night with no surprises. But now he had met this man, Wade as he had named himself, and fought him. People back at the Seretei might want to hear about this man and he would make sure to let his Captain know about the man. Zassou raised an eyebrow at the man when he began to rummage around in his cloak. Hopefully he wasn't going for yet another gun. That would only make things even more complicated and Zassou was over his excitement of fighting. For now he would be content to just talk.

Nodding as Wade pulled out the badge that said Agency X on it, Zassou let himself relax a bit. The man hadn't be going for a gun afterall. He was only showing Zassou his real badge. When the man mentioned he wasn't from around here, Zassou chuckled. "Of course you aren't. With that accent you couldn't have been." Shaking his head and chuckling again, Zassou let Wade keep talking after them man rose and stretched. Zassou could feel his eyes widening as the man went on. A mere human, fighting Hollow's? This surprised him more than anything. Not many humans were strong enough to handle even being around a Hollow, but on fight Hollows was insane. Zassou looked at the man with new respect as he continued.

Zassou sighed when Wade told him how they knew about Shinigami. That wasn't something he had wanted to hear, but he knew it had been coming. There was no escaping that some humans knew about them. Waving his hand to motion away the cigarette, Zassou rub his chin. This man wasn't your average human. He was more than that. An agent for an agency that studied to the spiritual world. And from what Wade had just said, they taught humans how to fight against Shinigami and Hollows alike. This was news to him and something his Captain had to know about. If he didn't tell him it could be counted as treason. Zassou just nodded dumbly when the man told him about the bullets he used against him. Things were much more interesting than he had first thought when he came here.

Shooting his head up to stare at Wade, he wondered if the man had gone insane. Come with him to where the Shinigami lived? Not very likely. If Zassou did bring him then he would probably be branded a traitor and be executed for it. "Not now. First, I will have to talk to my superiors. After I do that then maybe. It all depends on what they say. They might want you to come though, seeing how you know so much about us. Maybe you could end up helping us against the Hollows, if you play your cards right." Zassou nodded and rubbed the back of his head, yawning loudly. It really was getting late and he needed to be getting back soon. "Anything else we need to discuss before I go? If not, then let me know because I'm even more late now than earlier." Zassou stood and stared at Wade, waiting for what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:02 pm

After sometime, Wade stood up and sighed. It had seemed Zassou had been interested in what he did, and this made Wade slightly happy. He looked around the area and sighed. It had seemed his meeting with the Shinigami was coming to an end. He did have a lot of questions for him, but he did not know how to ask it, seeing as he was in a hurry. He had already taken a lot of his time, randomly attacking him, but now he could go home with some good news, that would be helpful to the shinigami. The least he could do was walk and talk to him, while he went back to his home. He wanted to see the place very bad, that he would sneak in, if he had too. He had heard very little about it, and wanted to see if the stories were true. He could report back the headquarters with a shit ton of information.

He walked behind Zassou and smiled. "Alright, I do have a few questions, we can talk as we walk towards your home. I've kept you long enough, just answer the ones you get time for." He had been able to walk in such a short amount of time, after his head being cut off. He loved his ability, and would not give it up for the world. He hoped that Zassou would find him useful to the Shinigami, and ask him to make a team with them. It would help the humans out a lot, if they could gain the trust of these people, and it would but them ahead of the game, when it came time to fight the hollows higher ups. "So, I have a question about Hollows. These aren't your run of the mill hollows, and I've only heard about them. Do you know anything about something called Arrancar. They seem a little bit odd to think about, but they sound quite strong." He looked to Zassou to see his face. He hoped that his question was not secret information. "The only thing I've heard about them, is that they tear off their hollow masks, must be painful." He laughed as he said that.

Wade walked alongside of Zassou hoping that he would not realize that he was following him to find a way into his home. He did not see why he was not allowed it, he couldn't cause any trouble there, and if he did he would have been killed on the spot. He knew that there were stronger people than Zassou where he lived, because he had said he was a Lieutenant, meaning that there was at least one rank above him, if not more. This worried Wade a little, because he knew that as he was now, he could not even think about fighting some of the things that Shinigami do. Hearing stories that had seemed fake before he had this fight with Zassou, seemed to become all real. "I've heard a lot of stories over the years, I do not know which are true or not." He sighed, still tagging along with Zassou.

Soon the two had arrived at the entrance to the soul society. Zassou had soon walked in a portal of a sort and Wade had to quickly follow. Zassou had already made it in, and Wade slid into the portal. However, it seemed that Wade was stopped by an unknown force.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Captain
Captain
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Midnight appearead out from the portal, thrusting forward faster then any eye could track. It would appear as its own entity at first, a black mass jutting out like a living shadow to intercept the unwelcome intruder. But this was not the case. As the point rested, less then inches away from the humans throat, its true image was revealed, a blade, unique even among unique blades, a zanpakuto with no other in its class in terms of power or appearance. The name of the blade was not to be revealed at this time, but its might, was not something that could be cast aside, nor the authority of its master. No being was to enter the soul society aside from a shinigami, this was law, and law was important. Typically a man of kindness, when his homes traditions and security was threatened, there was no kindness to be had. Fear kept his sword steady, not fear for himself, but fear that the ones he now knew as family would come to know harm and pain even though he knew he could prevent it. That was his duty, and thus was his purpose for being a shinigami.

A foot appeared, clad in a sandle customary of the shinigami. This was the only piece of uniform that he held that was customary. following came a leg and then an arm, protruding forth, though bent and the sword did not move. He was not forcing this intruder back. He would move back if he knew what was good for him. If he did not, the threat would be ensured and it would be business as usual, and death would ensue. His head came forth now, withe the dirty blonde mop of hair and the boyish face, a complete contradiction to his true age, as he was one of the oldest Shinigami in history. He was the captain of the fourth squad. He was the creator of a kido type only known to him. He was a master of the assassin art. And any that knew his reputation, would fear him. He was Faust.

His body followed him, and he stepped around to the side of this human, whose name he did not know. Faust held the air of a prophet, the robes of a holy man with red crosses upon its cloth. His arm dragged back the man whos uniform he had gripped in his still hidden hand, bringing Zassou back where he had just come from. His sword was still at the humans throat, but was now sideways, and completely across his throat, but the distance between the blade and the mans flesh had not changed. The two were not very far from each other. Not at all.

With all the authority of a Captain of the soul society, his voice passed his lips. It was firm, yet he kept his kindness alive. It was yet uncertain if this was friend or foe. Therefore he had to remain civil, which was fine, but he could not drop his guard, and it had to be known that he meant business, and that his word, as far as these two were concerned at least, would be law.

No entrance can be found for you human. This portal may only be used by soul reapers. My Lieutenant.....

Faust made a gesture with the hand still gripping Zassou's robes to designate just who he was talking about.

.....should know better. Im sorry, but it is law. Perhaps when you die, you can progress pass this border. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm

It had seemed that Zassou was right to not allow Wade access to the Soul Society. He had thought that they would take action, but something of this matter seemed a bit extreme. Someone greeting a person like this, was fair beyond rude, and in fact was just plain not something anyone should do. Wade sighed as a blade was held to his neck, his head had already been cut off once today, and he was not looking forward to a second time. He soon rolled his eyes at Zassou and sighed. Wade thought that this would be something one would mention had one tried to enter. It was disappointing to see that he had lost once already, and he was not happy about being in a situation like this. Wade sighed and slowly moved back, so he would not jerk the blade around. He glared at the man who had just arrived and shook his head. He did not know if he had to fight, but he would keep his guard up.

"Well, it seems that Zassou was right for telling me that it wasn't a good idea. I guess I will never know what goes on in that place, but I do have one thing to say." He looked around, and took out a wallet looking item from his jacket pocket. "Why the hell would you attack me like that?! Do all fucking Soul reapers act like this. I got one that thinks its fucking alright to cut my head off and then another to greet me with a knife to my throat! I mean come the fuck on." He sighed and showed Faust his badge. The badge showed Faust that he was part of a governmental agency. This meant that there were others just like him, and that like him, knew a lot more than he did. He hoped that he did not to fight this man, because he could tell by the way that he treated Zassou that he would probably be much stronger. He wasn't afraid, but Wade needed a little bit of time to rest from getting his head cut off.

Wade soon looked to the sky and flipped it off one last time. "You are such a mother fucker. Getting a friend to stay the night, just so you can fucking get your post count up. I'm seriously, I have feelings too!" He sighed and looked away. Wade had seemed to start hating the person behind the computer screen writing everything out. His life on this site had only started and his head had already been cut off once. "And another thing! Once I get the chance, I'm going to kill you. You better start getting some good battles and getting women around. I mean seriously, have you ever even written about anyone doing it with a woman. Hell, I bet you don't even know what that is like!" Wade had turned his head and looked back at Faust and Zassou. "I'm truly sorry about that, but that guy just pisses me off sometimes. You know, my writer an all." Wade knew he would be getting odd looks, because most people had no clue what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wade and Zassou, first meeting   Wade and Zassou, first meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wade and Zassou, first meeting
Page 1 of 1