Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Roleplay, The best one on the planet.

HomeBleach RebirthGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Staff team
~Site Owner~
B.R. Admin

~Administrators~
Caranore

Kaji-Kanto

Kyouken Shikyo

Wade

xXLightxDarkXx

~ Moderators~
TBA

Disclaimer
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Affiliates
Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Aff

Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clous

Clous

Your standing. : 0

Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Empty
PostSubject: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Basic Information

Name: Clous Sinota

Division: Division 3

Seat: Captain

Looks:
Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Anime
Clous has white hair, with athletic features. He's about 5'9. Along with the sleeveless shinigami uniform, Clous wears two black guards on both of his wrist (which bear his clan insignia; a single feathered wing), and black Tabi boots.

His eyes are a light brown color, which actually are a more golden hue at night. His hair is usually in a messy fashion but on occasion he will spike it into some elaborate style or another. His Zanpakuto is kept on his back usually but will sometimes be switched to his left hip of his lower back at a diagonal angle.

Personality: Clous seems to be cold hearted and detached from the outside world. Most of the time he acts as if he doesn't care much for others. But beneath this icy exterior he actually tries his hardest to protect those close to him, those are also the only ones he expresses himself to. His cold exterior is truly just a front considering he cares deeply for those around him. However he shows no mercy for the foolish or weak minded.

Though largely viewed as apathetic and full of pride for his family name. He is fiercely devoted to upholding law and order within the soul society and putting down all forms that attempt to disrupt peace. Be it his own personal peace, or the peace of those around him.

Stats

Strength:

Speed: 60

Accuracy: 40

Stamina: 60

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Telitsue

Zanpakuto Looks:
Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Orchid-katana-paul-chen-samurai-sword-blade

Zanpakuto Description:
Telitsue is a lightning based zanpakuto, which stems from Clous' own soul and personality traits. The arches of his tale are embedded in his blade.

Released Zanpakuto Description:

Dijin: Allows Clous to move up to 1.5 times his own normal reaction, and shunpo speed. (it grows with him, the faster he gets the faster Dijin gets.) This ability is not indefinite. While in use with a released state Clous' wings serve as a counter, by dissolving in a glowing blue spiritual particle dust. As such this ability is limited. The max amount of time Clous has been able to sustain is a total of four minutes non-stop. (let’s just say six posts I guess) But Clous usually limits this to small bursts of speed when needed. When not used with a release Clous can only use the ability for a short amount of time given its drain. (three posts)

Stamina decrease: 20 per use.

Strike: Clous gains the ability to convert his spiritual energy into lightning allowing multiple uses in battle.

Stamina decrease: ranges from 10-50 depending on use.

Blade- Spiritual energy is collected from Clous core and surged to his blade. It builds up in the same manner of a getsuga and is released in a forward burst.

Hands- In this state the longer charged the stronger the attack is. It's collected into the palm and fired after the desired amount of energy is built. Hado 4 can be added to help strengthen this. It's also rumored that kido was the inspiration for this attack.

Feet- Clous can kick sending light waves of electricity in a sweeping motion meant to slightly stun the target for a matter of tree seconds or less. The range is extremely limited to more or less point blank. If it's beyond a yard the affects of the attack are none existent.

Body surge- A simple burst of reitsue converted into lightning which emits from Clous body. It fires outward into a 360 degree angle all around. Its limited to 16 meters all around and into the air. It's power level varies as it must be charged like the other variants of Strike.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Crash down from the heavens!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Sword
A black wing grows on his left shoulder, granting Clous limited flight abilities. Also while using Dijin the wing will slowly disintegrate as a time limit of use. Clous' eyes also turn red widening his senses and allowing him to see his enemy no matter what speed they move at. However how fast he reacts to them depends on his own ability to fight

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Ptxt
Telitsue is the regulator of Clous' inner self and keeps him in check during those rare moment when he's under too much pressure and ready to snap. He also helps Clous control his flow of reitsu while using Dijin. Which is one problem he has yet to overcome on his own.

Zanpakuto Realm:

The first is an endless dessert with countless swords scattered across the land with nothing else but more dessert in sight. The second relm is constantly at night, adn this is where Telitsue resides At the center of a grass field there is a single ancient Japanese style castle. It's constantly raining, sometimes even storms a little with thunder and lightning. However the appearance of the area is shown to change depending on certain situation usually having to do with Clous' own feelings.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: Rajin Telitsue (Thunder God Telitsue)" The blade opens and reveals its true power. Also these wings do not disintegrate while using Dijin.

Duel with the clouds: Telitsue takes the form of lightning and fires itself into the sky. from that moment Clous is able to control the lightning with a concentrated connected flow of reitsu. Usually directed with his hands, however this state can easily be broken by directly attacking and successfully injuring Clous, or just breaking his focus.

Bankai Looks: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain Cloussword

Alterations: Clous is able to fire a strike without much of a limit. Two wings (one on either side) grow from Clous' back and gives him improved agility without the use of Dijin.

History and RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:

((This is from another site and not bleach related. If I need to replace it let me know.))

Spoiler:

Last edited by Clous on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Denied

For several reasons:

Your character would die using his techniques with speed. PLUS you added in lightning. I don't mind using lightning but when it comes to controlling lightning with the mind, that is just a huge NO NO.

Also, you seem to be lacking in areas such as your
Looks(or just get rid of the writing part)
Personality
and
History.

Make them all longer and look for grammatical errors.
Back to top Go down
Foxeh

Foxeh

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Gen he has to describe the character as well if he uses a picture. It's so we know his descriptive capabilities
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Ok I've edited, and corrected the grammar. But I have to ask, what exactly are the requirements for the History and the RP sample. I didn't see anything up in the template rules. So if someone could tell me how long that's all supposed to be then I can correct it.
Back to top Go down
Foxeh

Foxeh

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Mainly it's a sight thing

If we see enough history it's good generally though 6 para minimum and 10 minimum for higher than vc rank
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok...further edits have been made.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Did you add anything to your looks? Because it doesn't look like it.
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Edited. Let me know if that's not enough.

Oh wow I didint notice that Fuji was goin for Div 2 as well. My bad. I'll switch it to third then....dang..I always end up with Division 3 >>; it must be a sign.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 am

You do realize that someone else is also going for Third, right?
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:14 am

yes I do, but Fuji was already approved once..it wouldnt be cool to just crush his parade like that.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

Ok, you cannot be Third Division Captain considering the fact that there is another application which needs to be modded.
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Meh...figures..well Im definately not going anywhere near 4th...not my thing.

Ok I'll edit and look around see what's open. I'll probably just got for the Lt possition in div 2 >>;

*Edited
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:34 pm

2 days

*bump
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 pm

After some talk with Cara, it's decided you can actually be 3rd Division Captain, but you'll need Alucard's permission first.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I don't care as long as he proves himself. If I see him slip, I will have someone fight him for it.
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Understood...
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 am

Quote :
Strike: Clous gains the ability to convert his spiritual energy into lightning allowing multiple uses in battle.

You'll have to do ALOT of specifying
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 pm

*Edited

hope that helps. I tried to explain as best I could without some long drawn out list of meaningless bull Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:11 am

Quote :
Strike: Clous gains the ability to convert his spiritual energy into lightning allowing multiple uses in battle. (Basically it's a collection of energy. Like a lightning bolt or an energy burst. Like a Getsuga it can be launched from the blade, but is usually released via hands or feet. The easiest way it would be to explain is like that Air binder show. The fire binders used their hands feet and mouths as channels to manipulate the flame. The lightning in Strike is basically the same way.)

You'll have to list each use as a technique, which is the same thing they did in the show.

Also, it's Avatar: The Last Airbender and then there's Firebenders.
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 pm

oh its bender not binder...ok thought that sounded odd...hm...

Anyway I edited, hope it works out. If not let me know what I need to add/remove
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Nice...now to go stalk someone and force them to be one of my Vice captains >D j/k
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Well Dark his informed me that just about every captain spot is open save for CC. So I'll just pick up my old possition if that isnt a problem.

Also I was thinking of changing my chara's abilites but I have no problem with them. So if there's anything that need's to be changed let me know.
Back to top Go down
Clous

Clous

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 pm

^ Double post

Ok Final Edits are done.

If I need to change anything once again..let me know.
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 am

I ask that you update your stats and add in the stamina decrease for each of your abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain   Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clous Sinota Div 3 Captain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next