Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn

Bleach Roleplay, The best one on the planet.

HomeBleach RebirthGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Your Staff team
~Site Owner~
B.R. Admin

~Administrators~
Caranore

Kaji-Kanto

Kyouken Shikyo

Wade

xXLightxDarkXx

~ Moderators~
TBA

Disclaimer
Characters and Ideas © Their owners
Bleach © Tite Kubo
Site Layout © Respected Makers
Affiliates
Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 Aff

Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saharro90

saharro90

Your standing. : 0

Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2   Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Basic Information

Name: Saharro Mizumora

Division: squad 2

Seat: vice captain

Looks:
Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 Kimimori-1
He has wavy black hair in which is silky smooth to the very touch. His eyes are pitch black. Most describe these eyes as completely cold and volatile. Most females describe his face as the epitome of a god. He is about 5 "10 in height and has a slim and slender body appearance. Often he wears the standard shinigami kimono with a black cape over his kimono.

Personality: Saharro tends to be quite an uneasy guy. He is quiet and keeps to himself. Not always is Saharro so apprehensive, when he's around those he can trust he has a rather sanguine and benevolent aura. As for his temper, he is easily galled into battle. Once set off, he will attack those within his overall proximity. To keep from being led astray from his spriteful personality he is usually seen sauntering about in meadows or fields of grass. Often he likes to lie in the marshland and doze away into his reveries.

Stats

Strength:

Speed: 40

Accuracy: 30

Stamina: 50

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Tokine Kagehime (shadow princess tokine)

Zanpakuto Looks: Normally Tokine Kagehime looks thinner than most regular katanas, but pretty much it is pretty standard looking in its unreleased form.

Zanpakuto Description: Inactivated, there is nothing special about Tokine Kagehime, it is just looks like a regular katana as stated prior. However despite its normal looks, it is specifically designed to fit Saharro's battle style. The blade is built for speedy slashes with a stainless steel impact. It also proves to be much lighter as far as swords are made.

Released Zanpakuto Description:
Released, Tokine Kagehime becomes a living horror. Everything within a 3200m radius of the zanpakuto becomes shrouded in darkness and this radius becomes protected with an invisible barrier making escape and entry into the segregated section impossible. kagehime's ability makes it so that the ambient surrounding become only visible in the colors red, white, and black. In this transmutation the sky becomes red with a black sun and black clouds, and ambient objects become black and white. Shadows are also enhanced, making them taller and larger in size. Once released, this ability will automatically use up 10 stamina points

Another ability that Kagehime possesses is the ability to allow Saharrow to travel through the shadows making him untouchable and at the same time while in the shadows (known as shadow prestige). In shadow prestige Saharro is allowed, at the will of the shadows, to appear from any surrounding shadows. This ability uses up 5 stamina points each time it is used.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Arise from the shadows, Tokine Kagehime.

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Once released, Tokine Kagehime becomes an all black blade, it becomes even lighter then its unreleased form and becomes even more durable. Kagehime also becomes the sharpest zampakuto known in the whole soul society in this form.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 1233-5

Zanpakuto Realm:
Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 Day

unlike most zanpakuto realms, Kagehime's realm has both a day time and a night time that of which is equivalent to earth’s time of day. During the day time the sky is bright blue which is reflected by an endless ocean. Being inside this realm during the day induces sedated feeling.

Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 Zanpacto

During the night, the sky turns black and the ocean of blue becomes an angry blood red color. The world’s aura changes as well. Instead of making those in the world sedated, the night time aura induces a feeling of loneliness and fear

History and RP Sample

History:

Human arch:
Saharro was born in 1899 in Tokyo. His birth name was Hiroshi Nakamura and was an only child. The Constitution of the Empire of Japan was just signed and Japan was undergoing some major changes and Hiroshi’s father enlisted to serve in the Japanese navy. Hiroshi lived in a middle class household and not much went on. As Hiroshi grew out of his infant stage and into his child stage he proved to be a very intelligent. At the age of four he had fully learned to write and speak in Japanese and English, and at age 7 he had learned how to play the piano and compose music. However all was not well in the Nakamura household. In 1904 Hitoshi’s father left to fight in the Russo-Japanese war. He went missing in action and later that year it was discovered that he was part of the war casualties. This hit the family hard. After the death of Hiroshi’s father, Hiroshi’s mother ended up in a state of depression. In 1905, when Hiroshi was his mother attempted to commit suicide by cutting her wrists. She didn’t die, but she was rushed to the hospital and stayed there for 3 months, during that time Hiroshi lived with his grandmother. Hiroshi became quite and kept to himself after that point. After his mother was released from the hospital he moved back in with her. Hiroshi and his new optimistic mother started to work things out for the better, in fact they even made a tradition that they would go to this perfect lake by the house they lived in once every week. However in 1906 when Hiroshi was seven a terrible accident happened. On their trip at the lake Hiroshi was taken by the lakes angry tide and he drowned to death. His mother told him to stay away from the lake that day, but his curiosity got the best of him. When Hiroshi’s mother left her child unattended while looking at Tsubaki flowers Hiroshi went to play in the lake and that was the end of his life.

Spirit arc:
Shortly after his death Hiroshi materialized as spirit. Once he became a spirit his memory of his previous life faded away. He was now nameless. He noticed a broken chain connected to his heart and became afraid and confused about what was going on. What also increased his anxiety the fact that nobody seemed to acknowledge his existence. He wandered around aimlessly for a week around Tokyo when suddenly things got even weirder. The nameless spirit arrived in the center of commerce in Tokyo when suddenly he heard a large mystifying roar. Petrified, he stood there helpless and afraid when suddenly the being that made the terrifying sound appeared right in front of him. The being was a massive, brutal looking being that was green and had a whole in his chest. This being concealed his face with a white mask that made it seem even more vicious. Speechless the nameless being stood there in awe, watching as the monster gaited closer towards toward himself. The being stopped and spoke “that smell. It’s so delectable, so invigorating. Is it coming from you, child?” the spirit continued to stay frozen and didn’t speak. The strange creature spoke again “I see, so it is you, in that case be prepared to be eaten then!” At that moment everything froze. The nameless being thought it was all going to end there, but suddenly blood began to gush from the evil creature and its arm was on the floor. A huge cry came from the hollow. A man dressed in a black kimono appeared in front of the nameless spirit. “Stay back!” he demanded. The man drew a sword that was located on the side of his kimono and in a flash he sliced the creature from where he stood. The now faced the spirit and said “Hey little guy, you okay? You don’t have to worry I’m not going to hurt you. Hey I have an idea! Why don’t we talk a walk and I’ll explain everything to you?” They took walked around Tokyo city and the nameless spirit finally understood what was going on. He realized now that he was a spirit and that it was common for spirits to forget their previous lives. He also came to understand the creature that attempted to attack him was a being called a hollow and how they are misguided spirits that eat other spirits in efforts of achieving power. The man also explained that he was a shinigami and that his job was to help spirits crossover into the Soul Society by performing what they called a konso. So without any debate, the spirit knew what was going to happen next. “Are you ready to crossover now?” the shinigami said. “Yeah. Let me just take one more look at this place before I leave.” He glanced around for a few seconds and signaled that he was ready to leave. The shinigami drew his sword and lightly tapped the spirits forehead with the handle of the blade. The spirit had finally crossed over.

RP Sample:
Saharro awoke from his slumber. He scanned around the area. He was surrounded by clear blue water with a bright blue sky. He knew exactly where he was. He was in the world of his Zanpakuto.
"Why have you called me here, Tokine?" He stated with a peircing voice.
"Must you always sound so cold heated, Saharro? I got bored, so I thought it might be fun to talk to you." the zanpakuto stated calmly.
Saharro stood up from where he was, stared blankly at the face of Tokine Kagehime. At that moment Sakura petals began to rain upon the world of blue contempt. He looked around as the petals danced aimlessly with such beauty.
Tokine's voice grew solemn as she began to speak. "The real reason why i called you here, is because I wanted you to see something..." she paused allowing Saharro to talk in place.
"What is it you wanted to me to see? I'm an awfully busy person you know." Saharro said as he began to take interest in what Tokine was talking about.
"I wanted to show you daybreak in this world." she said
"Daybreak? Now that I think about it, I am rather curious to see how this world transitions into nightfall considering there is no sun or moon in this world." Saharro said back.
In reply all she said were "you'll see."
A smile grew across Tokine's face as the Sakura petals continued to dance and rain down.
"It's time." she said.
Saharro lifted his heavy head to watch the sky. The sky began to turn black; much like a glass of water would turn dark once a drip of food dye is dropped into it. He turned his attention down towards the water where a red pigment began to diffuse in the water much like the black the black sky did. The Sakura petals began to rain more heavily than before. Then out of nowhere the raining petals began to light on fire. The blazing petals danced a new dance. They began to move in a spiraling motion. The spiral began to circle around Saharro. All of a sudden the peals stopped falling from the sky. He was now trapped in a ring of fire. He looked around for Tokine kagehime and shouted her name, but she was nowhere to be seen and there was no voice in reply to his own. He then heard a voice cry his name. The voice didn’t sound like Tokine's, but it did have the characteristics of a female. He listened closely as the faint voice continued to call his name. He recognized it. He couldn't believe it, the voice belonged to his dearly beloved, Tsubaki. "It couldn't be," He thought to himself
"Tsubaki~~~~!!!" He cried at the top of his lungs. He felt weak and fell with his hands and knees on the floor. Tears began to race down his face as he stared at his reflection which faced him on the transparent, red, wet floor. The fire began to die down to nothing.
"You’re pathetic."
The voice of Kagehime broke the cries of Saharro.
"tell me why you really brought me here!" Saharro demanded to know
"I told you, i just wanted to show you the beauty of daybreak." replied Tokine in a calm soothing voice.
The weakness to overwhelm Saharros body causing him to go unconscious...

Saharro quickly awoke from him sleep, he looked around, he was in room, on his bed. He stared at the sword that lied right next to him...
he softly spoke "Tokine... Kagehime...."

Last edited by saharro90 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2   Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:31 am

Please use the template code provided.
Back to top Go down
saharro90

saharro90

PostSubject: Re: Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2   Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 pm

editted...
Back to top Go down
Wade
Advanced Human
Advanced Human
Wade

PostSubject: Re: Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2   Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 pm

A few things.

I would like your history in arcs, if you could do that. Like Human Arc, and Shinigami arc.

Also, you are 121 years old, I think you should be able to write a longer history than that.

I do not suggest going out for Vice Captain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2   Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saharro Mizumora, shinigami, vice captain squad 2
Page 1 of 1